- The Snazzy Snood Competition is soon to be launched which is the follow up to The Great Exeter Tea Cosy Competition
- We have amazing donations coming through for our Christmas raffle (more always appreciated) so do grab a ticket or two when they go on sale
- I am thrilled to be working with an amazing organisation called Kissing It Better alongside everything 'hub'
- We have two Cake & Craft Fairs coming up on Oct 26th and Nov 23rd from 10:30-4 and they are looking great
- Liz and I are meeting with a lovely lady who is starting a research project on therapeutic knitting
- I am meeting with someone to discuss smartening up our image. Apparently my random poster making isn't along the right lines and we should have a hub font and colour palette...I am ready to learn!
- The recent feedback from Carers' TLC Meetings shows that we have to keep the meetings going as they are making a huge difference to the lovely people who come
- The mindfulness course at the hub is getting really good feedback too and making a huge difference to people (including me and therefore the hub!)
Tuesday, 15 October 2013
It's been an amazing couple of weeks. I think the pixies have aligned and brought us to a good place...