Thursday 14 November 2013

Jeanette's plea for help for her family back in the Philippines

I have just met up with Jeanette Goulding who is part of the Filipino community in Exeter. She is quite something and I know her from when she launched the Fil-Brit community at the hub over a year ago, maybe two. She is working full time for Devon County Council and in her spare time running around raising awareness of what is happening to her friends, family and community back home. I said we would help (we being the hub community) and the most likely way is to bake for a sale at Devon County Council to raise money. So if you are happy to bake at shortish notice in the next few weeks (or might be able to) will you private message me or email me at joey.lee@sustaincare.net and then I will let you know when the cake sale is. I will collect the cakes at the hub and drop them off. I think I am going to bake something and pop it in the freezer so it is ready when it's needed. Please do bake a cake and let's give Jeanette and co a helping hand. 



Click here for Express & Echo report

No comments:

Post a Comment