Friday 13 July 2012

This week at the hub...

Oh my...I have been so distracted from my blog. I am going to try and do a quick whizz through the week and see how I go.


The craft fair last Saturday was amazing. it was a quiet start because of our silly weather but we had our best fair yet and I loved every moment. I particularly loved all our bakers, Verity making a whole donkey on the sofa, Sonia's face art (she has been inundated with enquiries for birthday parties this week, Jane's sketches and Vron who stayed most of the day). 
I had a meeting with Lorna from the Fruit Tree about future business opportunities. Always good. 
I booked in two more parties at the hub.
The Olive Tree have booked a course and Devon Visual Impairment Service have booked some social Saturdays at the hub for teenagers from all over Devon. 
Lucie Benchouiha had booked in Reiki clinic at the hub. 
I had an amazing meeting with Devon Carers UK about an exciting new weekly event for carers in Exeter. It's going to be fun, fun, fun.
The World Peace Day plans are coming on nicely with more and more groups signing up. 
Tat brought students from her English class to Baking Club and added another 20ish to the party! Grasshopper Pie won the vote.
We are planning a sewing project. 
I sponsored the Exeter Homebirth Group meeting and had an amazing evening in their company. 
Penny is taking over reception in the health centre for the summer setting me free to do all things Hub and spend some time with my Lottie. 
We have an exciting food event planned for November organised by the Interfaith Group.
Sonia's Making Mayhem was the perfect start to the weekend. We had a ball...a bonkers ball. 
This weekend there is a Reiki course at the hub, a naming ceremony party and a dance event 'Bharatanatyam Workshop' on Sunday. I am also off to Exeter Cathedral to see 'Majesty' and Exmouth to visit Crikey it's Vintage and I want to pop into SOS It's A Knockout in Topsham.



No comments:

Post a Comment