Thursday 3 March 2011

London Calling

I am on the train home from London after a busy day. This afternoon Simon and I went to the offices of StartHere which is where our kiosk came from. It is always good to be able to visit a group, then whenever you email or speak in the phone you can imagine them 'at home'. It is an amazing place where people work really hard to get information to people who need it (it's worth a Google). Anyway if anyone is in the cafe on Monday you can help me entertain Jane who will be visiting so she can see us 'at home'. 
We spent the time after meeting the StartHere-ers (typo just came up as StartHeroes -I like that!) playing hunt the notebook. The playing field stretched from Piccadilly to Turnham Green via Fortnum and Mason but we found it and made it to the train. They say you don't appreciate what you've got until it's gone and I am really appreciating my two years worth of notes after being separated for a few hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment