Thursday 7 June 2012

Email from Eve - Textile Artist

Eve will be running our craft workshops on Tuesdays noon -1:30pm from Tuesday 12th June (next week). Our Tuesday crafting session are magic.


Hello,
I am writing to introduce myself, as starting from next week I will be running the lunch time crafts, on Tuesdays at the Hub.
My name is Eve Malster, I am an artist and mum and have run many creative things in exeter over the last ten years.
I specialize in textile based crafts, especially felting. Over the next 6 weeks we will explore button making, 3D needle felted items and other little projects. If there's anything you would like to try as a project...nows the time to tell me :0)
So next Tuesday (the 12th) we will make fabric covered buttons using remnants of fabric. If you have any fabric you would like to bring; it needs to be no thicker than sheet cotton or medium silk. Also, if there's time, we will sew them on to card backing so they are 'gift worthy'! If you have any interesting card packaging we could cut up...please bring that too! 
Really looking forward to meeting some or all of you!
Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment