Thursday 2 February 2012

Saturday's Craft and Cake Fair

So mum gave me a list the other day of all the cakes she is planning to make. I remember her brownies were on the list and carrot cake and lots of there goodies. And I know she has valentines goodies to go on the top. I am planning chocolate cakes and marble cakes and five-star flapjacks (for Judith). Great baker Becky has gingerbread covered and Crafty Hannah has cupcakes all sorted. It's going to be another goody.

Hannah has the craft activity covered too. She will helping (if you want help) big people and little people to decorate keepsake boxes either in a valentine's theme or otherwise. We are happy for robots and monster treasure boxes too.

And I have taken some photos of Jenny's knitting as requested...



No comments:

Post a Comment