Thursday 22 March 2012

Plotting and Planning...

Today was a bit of a blur. The Sustainable Health Centre was like Piccadilly Circus so I escaped for a coffee, honey on toast and Simon and my planning meeting. It is amazing when you have a weekly meeting how much easier it is to note the progress. Life moves fast in hubland. Plans that weren't even a twinkle of an idea a week ago are already well on the way. 


The next big thing for me is The Cake and Craft Fair a week on Saturday (31st March). I heard from Lauren today what she is planning to bake for us...Easter cupcakes and maybe phoenix cake. Zoe has a lemon cake in the pipeline (if I can find her favourite tupperware box which was last seen in my hands) and  I even got an offer of carrot cake from upstairs. 
























Sophie has her Baby Fair at the hub this Saturday from 10:30-12:30 (ignore the time on the poster) so the hub will be busy but I will be be enjoying the ambiance and doing a fair safari! Four fairs in one day :)


I am organising a tea party at the hub for all our group leaders and any regular hub visitors. I would love to get as many of you together as possible (there will be NO pink pig - this one's on me) so you can meet each other if you haven't already, hear what each one of you has planned and tell me what you would like me to do for you. If you would like to come let me know...email joey.lee@sustaincare.net. It is going to be hard to find a time that is good for everyone but we will try.



No comments:

Post a Comment