Friday 2 March 2012

Penny's Vegetables

Everyone who ordered Shillingford Organics Vegetables from Penny by Monday, had them delivered today. It caused such a buzz. Penny was arranging all the goodies on the table for a photo or two and we all ooohed and aahhhed. I am just home after setting up for the fair, which I did in my Irregular Choice heels which was a bit silly so I am shattered with slightly sore feet. But I am happy bunny as I had a huge plate of purple sprouting broccoli cooked in butter with mushrooms in a cream, thyme and butter sauce. It took me seconds to cook and seconds to eat. So yummy. If I didn't have my Penny's vegetable bag I would have struggled to find something so perfect for supper. I love Penny, I love purple sprouting broccoli, I love Shillingford and I love butter! If you would like a delivery for Friday 9th March get in touch or look on the website

 









These are such silly photos but I like them

A big thank you to Davy, Laura and Alfie for their fabulous changing table all the way from Oz. It's a bit special. Davy also delivered it. 
Lovely to meet Carolina and Ros today.
I am loving the Devon Grapevine. If you haven't had a look at it, do google it. It's a fabulous resource. 
And I love my sister who posted me the most amazing ring that she's made. It's a worry ring and apparently if you twist it, it takes all your worries away. I'll be testing it and I'll keep you posted. 
Darren did a great job in the Sustainable Health Centre today. It's lovely to have an extra pair of hands in reception and such a capable pair too. And thank you to Simon who was glued to the desk this afternoon whilst I was sorting out fair things. 

I'm looking forward to seeing lots of people at the Cake and Craft Fair tomorrow. We will be there from 10:30am-4:30pm. We usually have a busy start and a busy end. So if you want to come in the quieter moments so pop by at lunchtime. 

1 comment: