Wednesday 9 November 2011

The Day in Brief

Today in brief because that is all I am capable of...


Someone takes part of the hoover home to stop me using it - message received loud and clear!
I have a new Christmas Fair Business Fairy called Jenny who thinks we should have carol singers and mulled wine at the next fair
Gentle Yoga with Roberta at 9:45am - Lovely City Centre Manager tweeted it to the world (well almost)
Knitting group with Rach and I still haven't mastered moss stitch - It's a life of stocking stitch for me
Rach and I have planned exciting things for the Christmas Fair (that I will put past Business Fairy in the morning). We have a raffle with Champagne...Bolly Darling! And lots more in the pipeline. 
Lovely Liz popped in to say hello - long time no see!
Jam-maker David came by with Peter/Peta and we talked jam at the fair
No knobs on cupboard doors as Fix It Dad's heating broke :(
Practitioners were on fire with exciting ideas at our lunchtime meeting
Ailsa is was our temporary hub guardian
Baby signing is my new favourite - I can sign I have a silver nutmeg with a little bit of help
More tours of the hub - this time to singers


I think that's the day in a nutshell



No comments:

Post a Comment