Sunday 18 December 2011

New Walking Group with Davey Johnson

I thought you might like to know...

Davey Johnson who runs Walks for Health has decided to run a walking group on Wednesday mornings which will start at The Hub on the Green. The first walk will be on Wednesday 21st December and the group will meet at the hub at 10:45am and return back at 12 noon in time for coffee time. The group will walk gently (Davey says at toddler walking pace) and the only tricky bit will be the slope down to the quay which may be tricky for some people. Everyone is welcome from those getting back on their feet, those taking up gentle exercise, those who want a good chat and parents with little ones (walking or in prams). Davey is great fun to be around and is passionate about walking and its benefits. I would love to be there but I have to cover reception in the health centre so I will be sitting on my backside whilst others reap the benefits but I hope to be able to join in the walks in the new year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment