Wednesday 17 August 2011

The Real Fun Starts at 2:30pm!

At 2:30pm I collect the keys and from then onwards the hub is ours and I am soooooo excited.


I have a very small home, not big enough to swing a guinea pig, so I am really looking forward to having a space to do things. You don't need money to do exciting things you need a space and good people and now we have both. So we have exciting times ahead.


I am particularly looking forward to Lisa running some art groups; planning children's yoga classes; if Jane can keep up her courses for parents of teenagers for a few more years I will be there; coffee with friends; big tea parties with huge cakes; lots of laughs; bringing Health Question Times to Exeter; our affordable art gallery; getting the knitters together again and watching them create magic; getting all the people I miss from the Cafe back together again for good times; my Lottie is looking forward to having a big space for her 10th birthday party; taster sessions all sorts of new things; craft stalls at the weekend...


But this space is for all of us so if you have an idea or would like to run a group but have never had the space, let me know.
Good times in Cullompton with Jan's knit and natter group

No comments:

Post a Comment