Monday 1 August 2011

A Summer of Planning...

It is August already! And for me, August is my planning month. Simon is due to come over any minute to talk though our latest venture. My to do list is growing and there is nothing more satisfying that crossing things off it but it is growing faster than it is shrinking. 


It is an exciting time though. People know what to expect of us now and so the list of people 'on board' is already a long one and that helps me sleep at night. 


Some of the things on my to do list this week...
Go furniture shopping (Started)
Collect the coffee machine (DONE)
Send off the invitations to the 'Show People Around the New Place' evening (DONE)
Meet up with Jan from Cafe Sustain to talk knitting business! (Done)
Catch Sharon to talk through display boards (DONE)
Contact Jane from StartHere to talk information kiosks...


How many times more likely are you to do something if you have written it down?!

No comments:

Post a Comment