Thursday 13 October 2011

Did you win?

Thank you to everyone who came to our Macmillan Coffee Morning this morning and those that couldn't come but supported us by buying raffle tickets. And an especially big thank you to Sharon who inspired this morning. We raised a lot of money but as it's still coming in, I will tell you the final total soon. If you haven't heard about winning a prize, it doesn't mean you haven't-I am talking people tomorrow when I have my laptop back (I leant it to someone and am laptop-less tonight so I am a bit lost tonight).

I had a lovely day with our coffee morning-ers, and the Sustainable Health Centre were in and out of the hub today which was so lovely as we had lots of new faces. Tomorrow is Kim's Kitsch Stitching at noon and we will be making lavender hearts. Just come along. Jane and I will be there making something to put in the present box.

Sleep tight x

No comments:

Post a Comment