Tuesday 18 October 2011

The Blog is All Quiet but the Hub Isn't!

I have gone all quiet. It's not because I have nothing to say, I am just struggling to find a time to say it. 


The Hub is picking up speed. Our Pop Up Cafe times from 12 noon - 1:30pm are picking up momentum and it is so lovely to stop for a bit in the middle of the day and have a well-earned rest. We have had all sorts of amazing people come through the door and already we have founds an artist to help Dean with a design, advice for someone else, party planners, people who used to work in the building, new mummies that are interested in courses, knitters for the group on Wednesday and I have started to get regulars! I like regulars...they must like what they find in order to come back and that's all good :)



No comments:

Post a Comment