Thursday 6 October 2011

Waiting around for the BT boys!

All that trouble for one little box!
Hurray! We have a phone line in the reception of The Sustainable Health Centre (next to the hub on the green). We also have shelves in the dispensary and they fit thanks to dad. I had fun and games with the BT guys. There was a lot of sucking air through teeth which was infuriating and a lot of techy talk. They were nice guys but I didn't want it to be a challenge...I just wanted it done. Oooh get me! Stamp feet..."I want..." Anyway lovely Jane (Parents School Adviser and Joey Calmer) came by and said, "I think we need to feed you," so we went to Wagamamas. She was right. I did need feeding. Good job Jane. Jane is running positive parenting classes but she may throw in the odd tip on how to deal with a stroppy 30-something too. Her classes are perfect for parents of children in year 6 up to the end of key stage 3 and will be on Wednesday nights. 

Then I went to the cinema to watch 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' great movie, "well-filmed" as my friend said but not a clue what it was all about but I feel a little bleaker than I did before it started. 

Tomorrow THE BIG MOVE starts where we take everything from Argyle House into the new centre. We have a van hired for 3pm and we have John "the ox" Mulvey to help with all the lifting. We know some great osteopaths in case our backs give in. I have a kettle and biscuits. It's blood sweat and tears time but we are on the very last part of this journey and then we can start exciting times at the hub and the new centre. Bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you're so nearly there! Well done! Xxx

    ReplyDelete