Sunday 9 October 2011

We Officially Open Tomorrow

After the big moving weekend, I am ready for bed but I do want to say that The Sustainable Health Centre and The Hub on the Green open tomorrow and I am so excited about the future because from what I have already planned the future looks good. So tomorrow come and join us at 12 noon - 1:30pm from a cup of tea on our first day!

I am blogging from my phone and I can't see the text clearly due the the paint splashes covering my screen. So I apologise for errors. Neither my cup of tea or my phone survived the door painting.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Joey - what a lot of hard work but it'll all be worth it! Sorry I won't be able to make it in for a cuppa today (have a shocking cold) but hope will be better for Thursday! Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete