I would like to share this with you. Magic Carpet is a wonderful organisation that I am just beginning to learn about through The Hub on the Green. I have met many of the people involved in Magic Carpet and like them all very much so I expect this event will be great fun:
I hope you have heard about Ashley and Pauls Three Peak Challenge, these two young men plus their good friend Dylan are raising funds for Magic Carpet, to date we’ve raised over £1200!!
This coming Friday at the Queens Court Hotel, Exeter See HERE30th September 2011, there is a special event.
· Paul, Ashley and Dylan are hosting an evening extravaganza.
· From 5.30 there will a Barbeque and fruity punch
· The marvellous Dave Wood (See HERE) will entertain with his songs and words from 6pm.
· And there will be an exhibition of artwork created in Magic Carpet workshops.
· Also a raffle with stupendous prizes
· Followed by an auction with some fabulous items to bid for.
Everything raised will directly support Magic Carpet, the Queens Court Hotel have generously donated the space, their time and food and drink for this event.
To remind you…. The 3 Peaks Challenge is a gruelling 24 hour trekking adventure involving climbing the highest peaks in England, Scotland and Wales within 24 hours, including the long drives in between. Every penny from the money raised from this event will go directly to Magic Carpet, specifically the ‘Own Two Feet’ project. This project aims to help make the Charity more self-sufficient financially in the coming years, by developing a series of saleable products, related to the rich source of art work produced by the participants at the workshops. To find out more please click HERE with photos, updates and a brilliant youtube video and the many ways to make a donation.
Daisy, Paul and Ashley
Please tell all your friends, family, colleagues and absolutely everybody you know to support Ashley and Paul and raise much needed funds for Magic Carpet
It’s really easy to donate:
· Click on The Big Give link and donate online.
· Text HILL03 £5 to 70070
· Pop a few used fivers in a brown envelope and post them to the Magic Carpet Office (see our web site for the address)
Magic Carpet is a registered charity no 1122778 and a company limited by guarantee no 6457745